Content: The extended abstract should succinctly convey the information about the contribution and the topic. Guiding headings which could be used include:
- Context; Research gap tackled; Why it is important and for whom.
- Summary of previous work in this area and extant gaps.
- Research design: method(s) employed
- Findings: what are the main outcomes of the research?
- Implications for academics and practitioners.
Style: Documents should be a PDF, single-spaced, single-column manuscript, with wide margins, minimum 11pt, Time or Times New Roman.
Length: 1000 words - in 2 pages (Including references, tables and graphs if necessary.)
To submit your manuscripts, please follow the following steps:
1. Apply for an account with Account ID and Password.
To apply for an account. Please click "Connecting to Online Abstract Submission!" and fill in all the necessary information to get your personal "Account" and "Password". Please note that "Account" must be in a valid email format.
2. Submit abstracts.
Following the creation of the account, the contributor can log in the System.